Nextgen Hospice Care LLC offers a comprehensive selection of services to patients with a life expectancy of six months or less. Our services include the following:
- Skilled observation and assessment
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Skilled nursing care
- Pain and symptom management
- Coordination of all in-home medical needs such as equipment, home-infusion medication, etc.
- Caregiver training
- Guidance on end-of-life decisions such as advance directives, do-not-resuscitate orders, or funeral planning
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Bereavement support and grief counseling
- Personal care
We serve patients of all ages. Our team evaluates you or your loved ones’ needs thoroughly to identify the best services to accommodate such needs.
If you have more questions about our services, please call 713-485-6940 today.